The Ulitmate in Relaxation
The patented Just Add Noodles™ pool float isn't a flotation tank - but it's pretty darn close, at a fraction of the cost.
Feeling stressed? Or sore from your workout? Or tense from sitting at your desk all day? This float will help!
One of the main things that makes our float so unique is that it uses your body's natural buoyancy to float. With your head and feet supported, your body naturally floats, creating a feeling of total weightlessness. This feeling of weightlessness induces a deep state of physical and mental relaxation. Put on some relaxing music, close your eyes and escape into physical bliss. This is a fantastic addition to your meditation routine, a wonderful way to recover from strenuous physical workouts, or to alleviate pain.
Experience the many benefits of floating: relaxation, pain relief, stress relief, and better sleep. Floating has been shown to help:
For your Well Being -
- Promotes total calm and peaceful relaxation - listen to music and escape!
- Eliminates fatigue and jet lag
- Improves sleep
- Alleviates stress (mental and physical)
- Energizes, rejuvenates and revitalizes the mind and body
For Your Physical Health -
- Improves athletic performance and speeds healing process
- Decreases the production of Cortisol, ACTH, Lactic Acid, and Adrenaline (STRESS hormones)
- Increases the production of endorphins (feel good hormones)
- Relieves pain from arthritis, migraines, and other physical injuries
- Boosts immune function
- Improves circulation
- Increases distribution of oxygen and nutrients
- Reduces blood pressure, pulse, heart rate and oxygen consumption
- Helps with PMS symptoms
Great for Pregnancy -
- Escape the added weight of pregnancy
- Take the strain off the body, spine, lungs and organs
- It promotes excellent sleep
- Creates a sense of well being as you and your baby float
- Helps with all the aches and pains normally associated with pregnancy
- Helps reduce swelling of the legs and ankles by taking the weight off of the body
Create a Meditative State of Relaxation -
Floating in a quiet environment, with some soft music will result in a completely relaxed body and mind, duplicating the theta brain state achieved during meditation.